It takes guts, tenacity and a clear vision to grow a successful business and become your own personal version of greatness.
This week on the School of Greatness podcast we have an entrepreneur who has done this on a remarkable level.
He’s the creator of one of the most prominent clothing brands in the world and he did it all from humble beginnings in New Jersey.
Welcome to episode 38 with Billionaire Brand Maker Marc Ecko.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About the Extreme Sport of Art
- The Story of Building eckō UNLTD
- Marc’s Biggest Fear over the Last 20 Years
- To Come to Terms that Failure is the Job of the Entrepreneur
- Marc’s Powerful Experience with Mentors
- About the Concept of Infinite Truth
- Why you Should Always Under Promise and Over Deliver
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Pick your Copy of Unlabeled by Marc Ecko
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Connect with Marc Ecko
- Music Credit: The Master by Sprag Heddy
Did you enjoy this episode?
What’s the biggest thing you took away from Marc? What story of his inspired you the most? Please share freely in the comments section below.