How to Eat and Live Healthy (Plus Myths on Red Meat, Paleo, and the Health Food Industry)17 comments
The mind can endure an unhealthy and sick body, but it can’t run on an optimal level for long during that time.
So why create a challenge for your mind when you don’t have to?
To say eating healthy is an important aspect of creating an amazing life, would be an understantment.
It doesn’t mean it will make you compassionate, motivated, inspiring, wealthy, live with integrity and know how to deal with your emotions… but it’s a great place to start for a solid foundation.
However, there is so much information out there about what is healthy (much of the information even contradictory) that it’s tough to really know if what you are eating is serving you.
This week on The School of Greatness we have a “blast from the past” guest who I actually went to high school with. She is a paleo expert and just wrote a book which is all about simplifying the way we see food so that we can eat well without the stress.
Welcome to episode 55 with nutrition and paleo expert, Liz Wolfe.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- To understand the Paleo diet (and what it really means)
- How important avoiding stress is to living a healthy life
- To break down the myth of “eating meat is unhealthy”
- Vegan, Vegetarian and Meat Eaters (which is right?)
- The most healthy meat to eat
- Synergistic principals of permaculture
- The truth about the health effects of butter
- About the changing landscape of “the Paleo Diet”
- About hilarious tests on the effect of gluten
- Optimal pooping patterns (yes, I said poop)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Pick up a Copy of Eat the Yolks by Liz Wolfe
- Heart and Blood: Living with Deer in America by Richard Nelson
- Connect with Liz
- Music Credit: Come Alive by Mutrix ft. Charity Vance (Trey Lewis Remix)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What type of nutrition plan are you on? Do you follow the principles from this episode or do you eat differently, and why? In the comments section below let me know what works for you with foods to run at optimal levels all day and what doesn’t work.