What comes to your mind when you hear the word “abundance?”
Probably wealth. Security. Not having to worry about where your money is coming from. Being able to give freely.
This is what most people think of when they think about abundance. And I believe in the power of creating abundant wealth.
But there’s another side to abundance, which comes only when you cultivate an abundant mindset.
That’s the abundance we are talking about today on The School of Greatness.
Lisa Nichols knows walks her talk when it comes to an abundant mindset. Today she is a hugely successful entrepreneur, life coach, and CEO of one of the first publicly traded self-development companies. But there was a time when she was a young single mom who was so broke she couldn’t buy diapers for her baby.
We go into all the details of how she turned her life around from an existence of scarcity to a massively abundant one – but some of the best wisdom Lisa gives in this interview is her perspective on relationships.
I learned a ton from Lisa and loved her energy, wisdom, and huge heart.
I am really excited for you to open your mind to what abundance really is and how to create it in Episode 278 with Lisa Nichols.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- Who was the most influential person in your life growing up?
- What was the catalyst for you to switching from a scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset?
- What was the first discovery you made in abundance?
- What’s the cost of an abundance mindset?
- How important is visualization in taking action?
- How does someone find their calling?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Lisa held the record at her high school for her best track event for 18 years
- How she knew she was meant to be a servant leader from a young age
- The power of our environment to tell us what we deserve
- The 3 levels of money: how to earn it, how to keep it, how to grow it
- Sometimes we need to divorce and evict some mindsets that aren’t serving us
- Lisa went to the same entrepreneurship conference 42 times to learn how to make money
- How visualization creates cognitive dissonance and why this leads to action
- Your calling and purpose can change over the course of your life
- The Principle of the 4 E’s:
- Enrichment – you will only go as far as you feel you are worthy: [Your Name], I’m proud that you . . . / [Your Name], I forgive you for . . . / [Your Name], I commit to you that . . . (follow each statement with 7 things)
- Enchantment – the relationships in your life are going to determine the quality of your life
- Lisa’s 4 Step Path to True Freedom
- The 3 Types of Relationships: Life-giving, Lifetime, & Purposeful
- The amazing story behind Lisa’s health transformation
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Check out Organifi, my favorite healthy green juice mix, and get 20% off when you use the code “lewis”
- Check out Thrive and their amazing market of healthy food and lifestyle products at amazing prices. Get 1 month free membership and 20% off your order by clicking the link below:
HAVE YOU READ THE SCHOOL OF GREATNESS BOOK YET? ORDER A COPY AT HTTP://LEWISHOWES.COM/BOOK
- Music Credit: Cloud 9 by Valesco
You may also like these episodes:
- How to Build a Business and Life You Love with Marie Forleo
- Simple Ways to Overcome Stress from Unmet Expectations in Life with Christine Hassler
- 10 Principles of Abundance and Prosperity to Enhance Your Business and Life
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Wow, what an incredible interview Lisa gave! What did you learn about your relationships from hearing her speak?