A.J. Jacobs would pop out to create one of the most interesting human beings on the planet.
He’s outsourced his entire life (even with having night time stories read to his kids through someone in another country).
He spent a year living Biblically and followed every rule mentioned in the bible. He learned how to hack his body, became a single woman for a while to investigate dating and he’s also the Editor at Large of Esquire Magazine.
This is episode thirty seven and we’re excited to bring you the witty and wise A.J. Jacobs.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- From a Man Passionate about Self Improvement
- The Greatest Take Away from Living Bibilically
- Why Expressing Gratitude has Massive Power
- How to practice Positive Radical Honesty
- How to Live a Balanced Life
- The Biggest Lesson AJ took away from reading the entire Encyclopedia
- How AJ Makes Living a Quatified Life Fun
- What’s Holding Most People Back from a Healthy Life
- About the Quest to Become the Smartest Man in the World
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Connect with A.J. Jacobs:
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Music Credit: High Voltage by Big Fish & Sonic Syndrome
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What’s the most interesting thing you took away from A.J.’s lifestyle experiments? Did you think his experiments were too extreme or were you able to see how applying some of these ideals could benefit your body, mind and life as well? Share freely in the comments section below.