The next professor on the School of Greatness is known as the “Three Foot Giant”.
He grew up suffering from a condition in which his brittle bones were incredibly prone to damage. He broke more than 200 bones in his lifetime and the emotional and physical pain he endured is incredible.
He persevered through his condition and become a Clinical Therapist, reached millions of people around the world, become friends with Sir Richard Branson, President Clinton, and his Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama. He is one of the most powerful and vulnerable guests we’ve ever had on. Please welcome, Sean Stephenson.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or SoundCloud
The School of Greatness Podcast
Watch this video below about Sean’s story… powerful stuff!
“I’m a very black and white person searching for my grey.” @TheSeantourage
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What it was like Growing Up With Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- The Value in Facing and Persevering Through Fear
- About Your Infinite Being
- The Unique Realities of Unconditional Love
- How to Leave Anyone Breathless
- Secrets to Courageous Vulnerability
- The Difference between Airing Your Dirty Laundry and Being Courageously Vulnerable
- How the Scariest Things to Overcome are on the Inside
- The Role of Decisiveness in Masculinity
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Check out Recharge with Sean Stephenson
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Connect with Sean Stephenson on his Website, Twitter or Facebook
- Music Credit: Collide by Skrux & Bone N Skin ft. Duelle
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What was your biggest take away from this episode? Did you identify anything in your being that you are committed to shifting or improving? Leave your thoughts in the comment section below and if you found strength in this episode, please share it with your friends and spread the message of courageous vulnerability.
let us know your thoughts