If you want to achieve greatness in anything it starts with the mind.
When you learn how to master the mind and follow it up with a fine tuned body, then you are onto something.
The self awareness and discipline it takes to master your body and sustain it with balance over time can be applied to being successful in any other area of life.
Our next guest has mastered this at a young age and is inspiring hundreds of thousands of people around the world to live a similar lifestyle.
What’s more amazing is he only started speaking English two years ago (he grew up speaking French) as he wanted to be able to connect and inspire his fans in their language.
Get ready to step into your greatness during this episode with Marc Fitt.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
“If you want to be at top, you need to act like a champion”
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What motivates Marc Fitt’s unparalleled fitness
- The surprising story of Marc’s first sales
- A basic breakdown on how to start an e-commerce business
- What “Beyond Yourself” really means
- The mindset, diet and routine that empowers high level fitness
- A secret to having a diet that supports a killer body
- Sleep habits of the super fit
- Which is more important, food or exercise
- What it’s like to have followers in English, yet not speak English
- The event that woke him up to living his passion
- The next step for Marc Fitt
- A super fit man’s perspective of drinking, being drunk and alcohol
- Plus much more…
“Learn from the great if you want to become greater” – Michael Jackson
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Have you educated yourself on the Academy?
- Connect with Marc Fitt:
Twitter | Facebook | Website | YouTube | Instagram
“I want to show people that you can start with nothing, live with passion and enjoy it and make a living from it”
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What’s your take on the advice Marc provides? Do you believe that when you master the body that you can master anything else in life as well? In the interview he said diet is 80% of the 100% it takes to get an amazing body. What are your thoughts?