Want to build a life and business around doing what you love? Me too. Let’s connect.
A lot of us in The School of Greatness have big dreams.
We work hard. We hustle. We plan ahead.
And yet when it comes down to the moment of truth, it’s not enough to dream big, hustle, and make plans.
You still will have moments where you have to make the case to someone else as to why you are the best person for the job, relationship, opportunity, etc.
Today’s guest is a master at this.
Kimberly Guilfoyle is a powerhouse woman, and among many accolades, she is the co-host of The Five on Fox News, a bestselling author, a former public defender, and a mother.
I was so inspired by her energy (I’m thinking we share the same drive because we’re both Pisces) that I had to keep asking her questions about where she learned to be so confident.
Kimberly told me some amazing stories of what her parents taught her growing up, how she has lived through huge challenges, and some of the key moments in her career and life when she has made a winning case for getting to the next level.
Get ready to put your life into hustle mode as you listen to Kimberly Guilfoyle lay it out on Episode 192.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- Did you always want to be on the news?
- Do you think you would be as driven if you hadn’t lost your mother at a young age?
- What’s the biggest lesson you learned from being married and then getting divorced?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The impact Kimberly’s dad had on her ability to make a case starting in her childhood
- How she developed the mindset to go after whatever she wanted
- The story behind how she paid for law school by modeling (and was then able to be a public defender)
- How she has used her challenges to fuel her drive for success and impact
- The Building Blocks for Creating a Perfect Case:
- Be clear about what end scenario you want to create
- Map out the steps to get there
- Why it’s so important to ask for support
- Kimberly’s thoughts on why marriages and amazing careers can work together
- Why it’s better to get a “no” than to not try at all
- How a formulaic approach to dating could make you miss out on the best dating opportunities
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
Text GREATNESS to 33444 to get on the early bird book preview list! (or go to http://greatnessbook.com)
- Music Credit: Say Yeah by Puma Sounds
You may also like these episodes:
- Arianna Huffington on Building an Empire and Her Key to Success
- The 12 Step Plan for Creating a Rich Life with Nicole Lapin
- Quddus: How a Kid from Canada Inspired Millions
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Kimberly’s energy and hustle are awesome! I loved hearing her wisdom. What is worth going all in for in your life?