Have you ever felt like you weren’t enough?
That you didn’t fit with the awesome people around you?
That you needed to do or be something different to add value?
I definitely have. But that’s a lie.
Today’s guest on the The School of Greatness knows what that feels like too and she’s built a whole career around reversing that lie.
Kathryn Budig is a super popular yoga teacher, author, and social media personality who spreads self-love and positivity wherever she goes.
I met Kathryn on a cruise ship when we both were at Summit at Sea last fall.
We immediately tried acroyoga together (and became friends obviously).
So when her new book came out, I wanted to bring her on the show to hear her insight on what it means to be true to yourself and make your mark in the world.
Kathryn shared awesome insight on how to build your self-esteem, whether in the yoga studio or in your life, that applies to men and women.
Open your heart and listen up in Episode 315 with yogi and love ambassador Kathryn Budig.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- Do you think the pressure to look good is the worst it’s ever been right now? (7:56)
- Why should men and women practice self-love? (18:56)
- Why do most people choose not to be happy? (19:59)
- What’s the biggest obstacle you see people facing in a yoga class? (24:46)
- How is a yoga practice a comparison to real life? (28:25)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why living in LA is so hard for people in the health and fitness industry (6:00)
- How to deal with self-doubt around body image (22:38)
- Kathryn’s 60 second explanation of what you experience in a yoga class (26:11)
- What may not be so good about the rapid rise of yoga popularity (30:00)
- A simple way to pick up your self-esteem everyday (33:30)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
HAVE YOU READ THE SCHOOL OF GREATNESS BOOK YET? ORDER A COPY AT HTTP://LEWISHOWES.COM/BOOK
- Music Credit: Force by Alan Walker
You may also like these episodes:
- Eating Raw and Living Your Passion with Fully Raw Kristina
- How to Start a Lifestyle Movement with Wanderlust Co-Founder Jeff Krasno
- Lifestyle Movement, Mental Transformation, and a Killer Positive Impact
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If you weren’t a fan of yoga before, are you going to try it now?