Confidence is key to getting what you want in business and life.
It’s a way of being that takes practice, dedication and perseverance. It’s not something you’re born with, it’s a learned skill.
There are a million little things that contribute to a confident way of being. Most of these things aren’t even noticed by the majority of people. If someone is creepy, close talks or is inauthentic, no one tells them. It’s something we all have to discover ourselves through our own feedback.
Exploring this subject is crucially important to achieving greatness.
That’s why I’m bringing on confidence expert and the man behind The Art of Charm to the show. Welcome to episode 73 of the School of Greatness with Jordan Harbinger.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- All about where ordinary guys become extraordinary men
- Creepy, Close Talking, Disingenuous Behavior and other overlooked problems
- Whether or not confidence is a learned skill
- Situational Confidence and how a powerful person can be taken off their game
- How to increase confidence levels even in unfamiliar situations
- How to “read the queues”
- The best way to build a good habit plus a immediate applicable confidence practice
- Why so many men are so afraid to talk to attractive women
- How to overcome fear of rejection and shift into a mindset of confidence
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Learn and Connect with Jordan at Art of Charm:
- Do you have a question for Jordan? You can e-mail him: JordanH (at) theArtofCharm.com
- Pick up a copy of How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Check out Onnit and their optimal performance products. Use the code “greatness” to get 10% off your next order:
- Music Credit: Demons by Dabin ft. Gia Margaret
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What situations in your life are you the most confident and least confident in? Post them in the comments section below. Apply the confidence strategy Jordan gives in this episode for the next 2 weeks and come back to post your results. I’m interested to see if your confidence level goes up. Thanks for listening and please share with your friends online if you enjoyed this!