Everyone is in the business of selling.
Even if you don’t have a business, you are always selling yourself in some form.
Imagine for a moment, never having to actually “sell” your products, services or yourself every again.
Instead, changing the system around so that people always buy what you are offering without you having to do the sales part.
There is a key to this selling strategy and our next guest on the School of Greatness has been doing this successfully for years without having to “sell”. Welcome to episode 67 with John Jantsch.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
“How do I make sure that 100% of people that buy from us, also want to refer us?”
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The difference between marketing and selling
- The elements of an excellent sales person
- Why content creation is imperative to furthering your career in this economy
- About the Marketing Hourglass
- How to avoid the most common mistakes when creating products and and courses
- How to price your products and pricing psychology
- The value and evolution of e-mail marketing
- Veteran content production strategies
- Shifting the culture of the sales process
- Plus much more…
“You called me up because you said you wanted to be at 2x. What if you could be at 10x? What would that look like?”
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Irrationally Predictable by Dan Ariely
- Pick up your own copy of Duct Tape Selling
- Jump on Derek Halpern’s e-mail list
- WP Subscribers – E-Mail Capturing Tool
- Connect with John:
Website | Twitter | Facebook | G + | YouTube | LinkedIn
- Music Credit: Malfunction by Ruxell & King Trimble
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Do you struggle with getting sales in your business? What is the hardest part about it for you? Let us know in the comments section below what has been working with you as well based on what John teaches from this episode.
let us know your thoughts