I am always inspired by amazing athletes.
Partly because I know what it takes to achieve real greatness in athletics.
But also because I respect the mindset that athletes develop to reach their goals.
I recently met an athlete who blew me away both in her physical abilities and her mental attitude.
Jen Bricker was born without legs and her parents left her at the hospital, assuming someone would take care of her.
But that hasn’t set her back one bit.
She played several sports all through school, fell in love with gymnastics, and has become a top aerialist performer, touring the world.
This is just one part of her incredible story.
I absolutely loved talking to Jen about how her adoptive parents instilled a positive, can-do attitude in her from the beginning and how she continues to live a full, inspiring life as a result.
Get ready for some powerful moments as you listen to Jen Bricker tell her story in Episode 383 on The School of Greatness.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- What advice would you give to parents who have kids with insecurities? (26:10)
- If you could go back and choose to have legs, would you? (34:21)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Jen’s biggest insecurity growing up (not what you’d think!) (9:02)
- The incredible story of Jen finding out about her biological sister (10:46)
- The mindset that allows you to pursue your dreams (29:04)
- What Jen is looking for in a relationship (33:03)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Check out Betterment to get up to six months of no fees on automated investing at https://www.betterment.com/greatness
- Check out Trim and their awesome shirts for fit men. Use the code greatness20 to get 20% off your next order:
JOIN ME SEPT 29 – OCT 1 FOR THE SUMMIT OF GREATNESS!! REGISTER HERE
- Music Credit: Prismatic by Zythian
You may also like these episodes:
- Kyle Maynard: The No Excuse Approach to Success
- Amy Purdy: Turn Life’s Tragedy Into Triumph
- Shawn Johnson: The Mindset of an Olympic Champion
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Wow. No excuses for not living a wonderful life after listening to Jen!