Interested in learning how to build a life and business around doing what you love? So am I. Let’s connect.
There are some big perks to being a sponsored athlete by Onnit.
Not only do they send me awesome gear and supplements to work out with, but I get to meet other cool athletes through Onnit Academy.
One of these athletes is adventure seeker, wildlife expert, snake charmer, filmmaker and all around awesome guy Donald Schultz.
It’s hard to give him an adequate introduction because he does so many cool things.
But I wanted to bring him on The School of Greatness because he not only tells incredible stories, but he has a lot of experience facing fear.
Donald has done some of the wildest stunts you can imagine – living in a box with 100 snakes for 10 days, base jumping, running towards a charging elephant – and yet he doesn’t consider himself to be a thrill seeker. (You still need to watch some of his videos linked below though – crazy.)
In our conversation, he explains where fear comes from, what we can learn from animals about communication, and how to get into flow.
This will be, without a doubt, one of the most entertaining and inspiring episodes you’ll hear.
Sit back and be prepare to be amazed by the one and only Donald Schultz in Episode 131.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- What do you think creates fear in people?
- What should we do if we’re in harm’s way with an animal?
- What’s one of the scariest moments you’ve had with animals?
- Can we experience excitement without fear?
- What drives you to push the limits of physical and mental endurance?
- How does your wife deal with everything you do and how does it affect your relationship?
- Is there anything you won’t try?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why 3-6 months is a great time frame to dedicate yourself to learning a new skill
- That snakes in fact don’t want to chase or hurt humans
- Conquering fear is a personal choice
- The role of intuition in getting into flow
- How to calculate if the risk is worth doing something
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Wild Things
- The Lion Whisperer
- FOLLOW DONALD (be sure to visit his website – amazing video plays on the homepage)
- Check out Onnit and their optimal performance products. Use the code “greatness” to get 10% off your next order:
Have you signed up for The School of Greatness Academy yet? This is my six-month online course and mastermind that will change your life and business. If you have what it takes, apply today! I want to see you make something great. 🙂
- Music Credit: Jongulum by Atom Pushers, Royal & Mighty
You may also like these episodes:
- Aubrey Marcus: How to Build a Multi-Million Dollar Business with Passion and Authenticity
- Leadership and Life’s Greatest Lessons Atop the World’s Highest Mountains with Alison Levine
- How to Escape Fear, Defend an Attack and Turn Your Mind Into a Powerful Weapon
Did you enjoy the podcast?
I could have listened to Donald’s amazing stories all day. What I want to know from you is: what is your biggest fear? And did anything Donald say help you think differently about it?