How would you respond if a doctor said you had a few months to live?
When this happened to Bryan Bishop he immediately knew he was going to fight and win. This is his amazing story of beating the odds even when there wasn’t much hope left in sight.
As the popular sidekick on the Guinness World Record breaking Adam Carolla Show, Bryan shares his story in an open, humorous and uplifting way about his courageous battle and recovery.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
“…but then my next thought was, ‘that’s not going to be me.'”
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Bryan got his start with Adam Carolla
- The biggest thing Bryan has learned about himself from working with Adam
- How Bryan came to the realization that he had a brain tumor
- What NOT to say when your girlfriend says, “I love you.”
- How to develop a plan to overcome dramatic health problems
- Exploring ADHD diagnosis and medication
- About the value of positive visualization and guided meditation
- Tumor Tips!
- The role that gratitude plays in overcoming disease
- What to take away from Bryan’s book if you don’t have a life threatening disease
- Plus much more…
“Everyone should be so lucky to find a career that turns a negative into a positive.”
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Pick up a copy of Shrinkage by Bryan Bishop
- Bryan’s Feel-Good Playlist
- Come to a book signing Event
- Check out Bryan’s podcast, the Film Vault
- Learn about Keith Black & Jeremy Rudnick at Cedar Sianai Hospital
- Music Credit: Time by Modestep (Spenca & AFK Remix)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What would you do if you were told you had a few months left to live? Who would you call and what would you say to them? My request for you is to post below your response and then take it one step further and call that person today and tell them what you would say. Take this moment to open up, be vulnerable and connect with someone you care about. Life is now. Make it count!
let us know your thoughts