What does it take to achieve your biggest dreams?
For Ben Nemtin and three of his Canadian friends, it was a willingness to announce their dreams to the world, take massive action, and help others along the way.
They have proven over and over that no dream is too big to achieve and anything is possible.
But why do so many get stuck in living “average” lives and never go after what they want?
In episode #16 I bring on Ben, star of the MTV show The Buried Life, as he unlocks the key on how to turn any dream into a reality.
Subscribe on iTunes or on Stitcher Radio
The School of Greatness Podcast
“Be yourself, everyone else is already taken” – Oscar Wilde
In this episode Ben gives us his Six Step Formula for accomplishing any dream you can imagine.
Since the advice is coming from a young guy who hustled his way to played basketball with President Obama and partied at the Playboy Mansion (without an invitation) you better believe that it’s advice worth listening to.
Ben is also going to share his story from humble beginnings as a young kid in Canada to teaming up with his friends to make a low budget documentary and finally landing their show on MTV.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The story of how the The Buried Life list was born
- What inspired Ben to get started
- How Ben hustled to get CEOs to sponsor paying for gas
- All about the magic around the growth of the show
- How they went from a start up clothing shop to their debut television show in 2010
- Why people live a buried life and how Ben and friends overcame it
- How The Buried Life got to play basketball with President Obama
- Examination of the success question: The fear of Failure or Success
- The value of sharing what you really want to do
- How to think of your dreams as projects and take tangible steps to get them done.
- The benefits to focusing on helping other people
- How being audacious leads to doing great things
- Why Ben wants to inspire people to live their best life
- The most inspiring, and hardest thing Ben most wants to do next
- How they crashed the Playboy Mansion
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Explore the Summit Series event where I first met Ben
- Check out the Onnit products that sponsor the show
- The Buried Life by Matthew Arnold – The Poem that inspired the name
- The Buried Life – Facebook – YouTube
- Read Ben’s blog post on Tim Ferriss’s Four Hour Blog
- Get the Book – What Do You Want to Do Before You Die?
- Get in contact with Ben Nemtin – Twitter – Facebook
Did you enjoy the podcast?
I hope you enjoyed listening to what Ben shared as much as I did. I’d love for you to answer these two questions in the comments section below: 1. What’s your biggest dream you’d like to accomplish? 2. What’s the biggest challenge you have in trying to accomplish it? Be sure to announce your dream below as you never know who is reading that can help you achieve it!
let us know your thoughts