Do you want a thriving career, empowering relationships and to see your dreams become a reality?
Our next guest on the School of Greatness doesn’t have all the answers, but she definitely has achieved some remarkable things. She was the “swing” girl on Broadway and then made a successful move from theatre in New York to television in Los Angeles.
Now she is the star of the hilarious show, Mixology, where she delivers knock-out performances.
Thanks for downloading this episode with talented Alexis Carra.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
“I left it all on the floor: sweat, blood, tears, joy, everything. That’s when the results came.”
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why a love and hate response to creative work is a sign of success
- How to land roles on Tony Award winning Shows like Wicked
- What it means to “Swing” on Broadway – It’s not what you think
- Lessons from 6 years of dancing on the “Great White Way” (Broadway)
- Transitioning from New York theatre to Los Angeles for TV/Film
- How to hustle as an actor in Los Angeles to get that dream role
- On the power of storytelling
- The power of a relationship to pursuing vision; positive or negative
- At what point do you give up your dream? Not being a victim to your dreams
- Why saying “No” is important to achieving dreams
- Maintain a relationship between powerful people
- Why Core Values are essential to a healthy relationships
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Learn about the directors: Jon Lucas and Scott Moore
- Watch Lupita Nyongo’o’s Academy Awards Thank You speech
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Connect with Alexis Carra:
Instagram | Personal Website | Facebook | Twitter
- Music Credit: Believe in Me by Adamo Fiscella (Zerotic Remix)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What’s the biggest lesson you took away from this interview with Alexis and her journey to pursue her dreams? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below. If you enjoyed this episode or have a friend who is trying to “make it” with their dreams, then take a moment to send this podcast to them for inspiration. Thanks so much for tuning in and make sure to connect with Alexis online and watch Mixology on ABC!
let us know your thoughts