What do you think it would take to break the world record in powerlifting?
Our next guest did it. He committed to being the strongest man in the world and spent the next 10 years of his life focused on that goal.
In this episode he shares what it took from him to lift more than any other man in history.
Once he did it, he decided to retire and move towards a new path. The transformation is mind blowing!
Thank you for downloading this eighty third episode of the School of Greatness with AJ Roberts.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
“I want to break the world record. I want to be the strongest man who ever lived.” – AJ Roberts (Tweet)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The weight that AJ lifted to break world records
- Why AJ selected body building for his transformation
- AJ’s laser focus on becoming the best through commitment and focus
“800 pounds felt light.” – AJ Roberts (Tweet)
- How AJ uses Time Blocking to make achieving goals less challenging
- Why the skill of achieving greatness can translate to all aspects of life
- Powerful advice for using structure to maximize productivity
“I’m kind of an ‘all or nothing’ guy.” – AJ Roberts (Tweet)
- The decisions and commitments that led to the world record
- The moment that 10 years came together and the peace that followed
- AJ Roberts vision for the future
- Plus much more…
“You can get, do, have, whatever you want in life. It just takes time.” – AJ Roberts (Tweet)
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Connect with AJ Roberts:
Instagram | Facebook Personal |Twitter | Website
- Check out Onnit and their optimal performance products. Use the code “greatness” to get 10% off your next order:
- Music Credit: Mob Boss by King Treb
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What’s the biggest idea on understanding mindset you took away from AJ in this episode? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and share with your friends on Twitter and Facebook if you find AJ’s story as inspiring as I do.
“The idea of greatness is not just in one area anymore. It’s about all areas of your life.” – AJ Roberts (Tweet)
let us know your thoughts