I’m starting a new kind of series on The School of Greatness.
It’s in response to questions you have been asking me for a while.
So I decided to start doing regular solo rounds on specific topics that you’ve asked about. This way we can do deep dives into topics, and I’ll have time to pull back the curtain a little more on how I’ve learned to do what I do.
I wanted to start this series with one of the most important skills in business and life — relationships.
Nothing has made a bigger difference in my career and personal life than learning how to develop strong, real relationships with people who were a few (or many) steps ahead of me.
But I see a lot of people go about this the wrong way.
So in this first solo round on relationships, I’m covering the ins and outs of how to build relationships with influencers the right way.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this after listening to Episode 434.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What not to do when asking for a connection (1:30)
- The 4 part method for reaching out and making a relationship with a high level influencer (3:54)
If you want specifics on how I introduce myself to influencers who I want to connect with via email, DOWNLOAD MY FREE EMAIL TEMPLATE
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Handle your bookkeeping like a pro with FreshBooks at https://freshbooks.com/greatness
- Get a free supply of 20 travel packs of Athletic Greens with your first order at http://athleticgreens.com/greatness
- Music Credit: Pixel Party by Vexento
You may also like these episodes:
- How to Build a Millionaire’s Network with Keith Ferrazzi
- The Art of Listening: How to Master Relationships Through Communication
- The Art of Gift Giving with John Ruhlin
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What do you think of this deep dive solo round style? Let me know if you like it or want more!