Ever since I got back from my meditation retreat to India, I’ve been so excited to share some of this wisdom with you.
In my perfect world, I would take all of you with me to One World Academy and go through the training together.
So I did the next best thing.
I sat down with the founder of One World, philosopher and meditation master Krishna ji, and recorded over an hour of him teaching and explaining the powerful philosophies of meditation that I just learned.
Krishna (and his wife Preetha, who you probably remember from a previous episode) have become good friends of mine.
They are some of the wisest, kindest people I know.
Today’s episode is truly an essential lesson to learn from The School of Greatness.
Krishna went in depth with me on why we suffer, how to stop this, and how to actually train our brains to live in a beautiful state.
I know it sounds simple, but I’m here to tell you it works.
No matter what your current beliefs are about the power of meditation, I invite you to open your mind to a new kind of teaching in Episode 418 with Krishna ji.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- Who taught you these principles early on? (3:50)
- What would you say is your superpower? (6:25)
- Why do so many people struggle to live in a positive state of mind? (6:43)
- How do you end your suffering after becoming aware of it? (10:34)
- Why do we focus so much on suffering when it takes us away from joy? (11:52)
- How do we stay in a beautiful state once we’ve found one? (16:45)
- How does this wisdom apply in business? (18:30)
- What answers do you not have yet? (23:07)
- What do you see people suffer from the most? (28:15)
- Does having a family make it harder to stay spiritually grounded? (32:11)
- What is the purpose of having ideals? Do you think they’re important? (40:18)
- What are 3 questions everyone should ask themselves? (48:27)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The importance of looking for answers inside ourselves instead of outside ourselves (1:51)
- The one path to finding true joy (7:29)
- Why having a spiritual vision is essential (and what happens if we don’t have one) (14:47)
- How spirituality is different from religion (25:30)
- The steps to getting clear on your vision when you don’t know what you’re passionate about (28:51)
- Why relationships are so challenging (35:17)
- What Krishna asked me when we turned the tables and he became the interviewer (49:44)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
FOLLOW ONE WORLD ACADEMY
- Check out Organifi, my favorite healthy green juice mix, and get 20% off when you use the code “lewis”
- Download the Headspace app for a happier, healthier life at http://headspace.com/greatness
- Music Credit: Sea You Soon by Adam Hinden & cinnafin
You may also like these episodes:
- How to Overcome Suffering with Meditation Master Preetha ji
- Andy Puddicombe on Making Meditation Work For You
- The Shocking Truth About Spirituality, Religion, and Faith (and why we should care)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
I hope this is an episode you listen to again and again to learn from.