We have another fan favorite returning to The School of Greatness!
He’s a big podcaster, a massively successful author and blogger, a genius in business, and one of the most down to earth guys I know.
Yes, James Altucher is back for his 4th episode!
He’s coming out with a new book, which we dive into in this interview, and also has made some big lifestyle shifts that are fascinating.
I love talking to James because he is such a straight-shooter, but also because he always gets me to think differently about my life and the assumptions I’m making.
James’ newest book is all about reinventing yourself, and we ended up talking about an example from my own life of doing this.
It got me thinking about all the times I’ve chosen to reinvent myself and the value I’ve seen as a result. There’s no way I would have gotten to where I am today without being willing to reinvent several times.
So whether or not you’re ready for a change, listen up to why it might be exactly what you’re needing to do in Episode 425 with James Altucher.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- Do you think people are screwed if they don’t start thinking about how to reinvent themselves? (9:11)
- How do we cultivate innovative ideas to reinvent ourselves? (11:28)
- When is the last time you reinvented yourself? (19:25)
- What’s the most meaningful thing in your life right now? (25:44)
- Do you have any regrets from your business career? (34:03)
- What are you doing in your business to generate revenue and package your content? (37:10)
- What should online content creators be focusing on? (42:43)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How to make the most money from self-publishing your book (4:09)
- The future of jobs (and which ones are growing) (5:14)
- The whole story of how I re-invented myself from a football athlete to a handball athlete (11:47)
- James’ formula for reinventing yourself (15:48)
- The story of why and how James sold all of his possessions and decided to become homeless (20:06)
- How to deal with a bad day (32:28)
- Why you shouldn’t think about what’s missing in your life (34:15)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Reinvent Yourself
- Kevin Kelly
- Tim Ferriss
- Ryan Holiday
- The Broad
- Molly Hahn
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Chris Lee
- Check out Organifi, my favorite healthy green juice mix, and get 20% off when you use the code “lewis”
- Check out Thrive and their amazing market of healthy food and lifestyle products at amazing prices. Get 1 month free membership and a free product by clicking the link below:
- Music Credit: A New Beginning by The Flash Music
You may also like these episodes:
- Mastermind James Altucher Reveals Secret to Success
- James Altucher: Be Happy, Make Millions, Live the Dream
- The James Altucher Take Over: How I Live My Dreams
Did you enjoy the podcast?
How are you going to reinvent yourself next?