For those seeking a “crystal ball” on the path to greatness on the field, in business or life, this episode of The School of Greatness has not only the professor, but the doctor behind the Champions Blueprint.
Achieving prolific peak performance is the goal for most and it can be an intimidating process if you don’t have a roadmap. If you’re struggling with finding your own path to success, this episode stars Olympian Dr. Jeff Spencer.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The 7 Stages of The Champions Blueprint
- About the 1972 Olympics as a Sprint Cyclist and a Tandem Cyclist
- How Jeff Spencer became the one stop shop for high performance athletes
- The Universality of Health, Fitness, Relationships and Business
- Why Tiger Woods meltdown was 100% preventable
- Why “No one wins alone, it’s not possible. You need a team and a mentor”
- How modern competition makes the need for a team even greater
- The origins of the Champions Blueprint:
“A set of unorthodox ways of looking at life that when consistently applied allow us to move on to a bigger picture.”
- How predictable human life can be
- How to harness predictability to achieve greatness
- To ask the question, “what do I stand to gain,” rather than “what do I stand to lose?”
- “The closest thing to a shortcut is a solid system.” – Dr. Jeff Spencer
- The 7 Steps of the Champions Blueprint
- Legacy: Start with the End in Mind
- Mindset: View the world through the lenes of your Legacy
- Base: Get the Team, Equipment, Financing and Tangibles in place
- Climb the Wall: 1. Patience 2. Grind | Reach Break Out Performance
- Elevation: Shift your Break out Performance to your Daily Program
- Adaptation: Can you deal with the pressure of performing at the top?
- Ride the Wave: Leaving a Complete Legacy as an Example for Others
- Championships or Success isn’t an accident. It happens by design
- The Road Map to Prolific Peak Performance
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Connect with Jeff Spencer – Website –
- e-mail Jeff Spenser < email@example.com >
- Get the Reference Book: Turn it Up
- Sponsor Onnit and products:
- Shroomtech – To maximize workouts
- Alpha Brain – For Focus on Business
- Hemp Force – For Delicious Morning Protein
Discount Code: GREATNESS
Did you enjoy this episode?
What stood out for you in this episode? Can you see which phase you are at along the Champions Blueprint? If so, comment below with the stage you are in and what you think it will take for you to breakthrough to the next phase.