I’m back from Rio and the Olympics.
I’m not home yet though.
I’m hanging in Portland for the weekend at World Domination Summit, which is also awesome.
But, as promised in the last episode, I am taking a minute to share my thoughts from spending a week at the Olympics.
IT WAS AMAZING.
I am so inspired and in awe of those athletes and what they have done to get there.
That mindset is really what The School of Greatness is built around.
So I’m sharing my top 8 takeaways (that can be applied to life in general, not just sports) from my experience in Episode 367.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
The 8 Lessons I Learned While Watching the 2016 Olympics in Rio
- Vision is the beginning of the journey.
- Develop your talent.
- Have obsession with your passion.
- Don’t try to do it alone – have coaches and a team.
- Embrace pain and adversity.
- Play for something bigger than yourself.
- Understand that all we can do is our very best.
- Acknowledge and appreciate your accomplishments.
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Rachael Adams
- Stephen Lambdin
- Check out Bench, bookkeeping done for you, and get 20% off your first 6 months at https://bench.co/greatness
- Check out DesignCrowd to get bids on your perfect custom design at http://www.designcrowd.com/greatness
INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT WHICH CELEBRITY ENTREPRENEUR YOU ARE MOST LIKE? CLICK HERE
JOIN ME SEPT 29 – OCT 1 FOR THE SUMMIT OF GREATNESS!! REGISTER HERE
- Music Credit: Joyride by Aarre and Kedam
You may also like these episodes:
- Why Silver Sucks: Lessons on Second Place and Self Worth with Shawn Johnson
- 8 Mindset Principles of Champions with Aubrey Marcus
- The Champions Blueprint with Dr. Jeff Spencer
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What have YOU learned from watching the Olympics?