Our next guest on the School of Greatness turned $12,415 in $3.93 million over the course of his career. He did this with the money he was given at his Bar Mitzvah.
How did he do this?
By trading penny stocks (ya, like the ones talked about in Wolf of Wall Street).
So many people wanted to know how he was doing it, that he started teaching others how to follow his proven strategies. He has cultivated a community of students with the goal of turning them into millionaires (and has two to his credit).
His style of marketing, however, is criticized by many, and often gives him a bad name, until haters start to apply when he teaches and they start to see how successful they can become.
We dive into how he makes millions trading, teaching, and about the strategy behind his controversial marketing. Welcome to episode 69 with Timothy Sykes.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Timothy uses outrageous marketing to get his students to the point of millionaire
- Where Timothy learned the Penny Stock Trading game
- Why Penny Stocks are the best financial tool for people with small accounts
- The 4 traits of the perfect student to become the next Timothy Sykes millionaire
- Reasonable Expectations
- Patience – Cultivate a Marathon Mentality
- Don’t Fall in Love with a Specific Stock
- Take Profits – Don’t Hold Forever
- Connecting penny stock success and success at anything
- The story of the kale shake in the bottle of Jack Daniels
- How Timothy deals with the haters (lots of them)
- Why so many people are failing to get marketing attention and how to shift
- Timothy’s most successful platform for gaining new customers
- How a committed relationship effects millionaire business success
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Connect with Timothy Sykes:
- Music Credit: Drop the Game by Flume & Chet Faker (The Golden Pony Remix)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Love his style or hate it, Timothy knows how to get attention and turn that attention into raving customers that end up getting results. 2 things. 1: What’s the biggest takeaway you got from this episode with Tim? And 2. What have you learned from his style of marketing that you could apply to your own business in order to get more leads and customers?