What’s something all successful people have in common?
They create powerful rituals and visualize their results before they happen.
With a new television series out and after seeing his last book land him on the New York Times Bestseller list… again, his accomplishments continue to grow.
In this special interview we dive deep into the development of this brilliant mind, even back to his childhood – where he opens up like never before!
Welcome to the forty third episode with the inventor of the term lifestyle design, Tim Ferriss.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The inside details of The Tim Ferriss Experiment
- About the Process of Teaming with Production Companies
- How to Develop a Toolkit to Rapidly Learning Anything
- What Tim’s Biggest Fear Is
- The Biggest Impact on Ferriss’s Upbringing
- About Tim’s Various Entrepreneurial Failures
- A Simple Effective Way to Develop Business Ideas
- The Story of Tim’s first Company
- How To Create Entrepreneurial Rituals That Lead to Success
- How Tim Prepares for Important Events
- How he Uses Self Talk and Visualization to Achieve Results
- What He Hopes People Will Say at his Funeral
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Check Tim’s Previous Show, Trial by Fire
- Losing My Virginity by Richard Branson
- Did you listen to Episode 3 with Tim?
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Learn More About Tim:
- Music Credit: Alchemy by King Trimble
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What was the biggest take away you received from this episode? Was there any new ground you took on Tim’s thoughts about rituals, self talk, visualization or learning about him in this new light? Please post freely in the comments section below, and support this episode by sharing it with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.