“The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.” –Chuck Palahniuk
It’s been a little while since I’ve done a full solo round episode on The School of Greatness and I had an idea for one while I was in Argentina playing handball.
I walked into a shoe store one day while there, in between practices and games, and saw a pair of athletic shoes with the Coca Cola logo on them.
Wow, I thought, this brand is so powerful that they can sell shoes with simply their logo even though their brand has nothing to do with athletics.
It got me thinking about the power of personal branding, which I’m big on, and what a difference it makes when you invest in yours.
In all honesty, it’s what makes the difference between brands that flare up and die quickly and the ones that stick around – for decades and generations.
That’s what we’re diving into today in Episode 346 of the solo round.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Check out Bench, bookkeeping done for you, and get 20% off your first 6 months at https://bench.co/greatness
- Check out Organifi, my favorite healthy green juice mix, and get 20% off when you use the code “lewis”
JOIN ME IN MY BRAND NEW PREMIER PROGRAM, LEGACY, TO CREATE YOUR LASTING IMPACT ON THE WORLD
JOIN ME IN OCTOBER FOR THE SUMMIT OF GREATNESS!! REGISTER HERE
- Music Credit: Fly by Hoved
You may also like these episodes:
- What Is Your Legacy?
- Influence, Impact, and Legacy: Inside the Mind of Music Legend Scooter Braun
- Leverage Your Strengths to Fascinate Your Audience with Sally Hogshead
Did you enjoy the podcast?
On a scale of 1 to 10, where do you rate your branding right now?