Get the Body and Life You Deserve with Celebrity Fitness Trainer Simone De La Rue3 comments
At a young age Simone De La Rue found a desire for dance and her passion carried from Australia to London’s West End and Broadway in New York.
Of course, every athlete, dancer or anyone who uses their body in a demanding way has to transition at some point in their career.
Simone was able to gracefully dance her way into a business where she whips into shape some of the biggest celebrities on the planet and also empowers men and women all over the world with her unique dance training fitness system.
Welcome to episode 59, with Broadway dancer, celebrity trainer and entrepreneur, Simone De La Rue.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The amazing story of how Simone found her passion at a young age
- Dancing from Australia, to London’s West End and Finally Broadway in New York
- How she landed a spot on Broadway
- How to build an astonishing list of celebrity clients
- Bringing joy to achieving fitness goals
- Why the Body by Simone is known as “the girlfriend workout”
- The biggest fear she had to overcome over her amazing journey
- How Simone learned to be a business woman
- A world class personal trainer’s philosophy on diet
- The truth about the celebrities behind the magazine covers
- About success, marriage and relationships
- The vision of Body by Simone
- The most amazing thing about being a trainer – Changing Lives
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Get your sweat on with Body By Simone TV
- Body by Simone: The 8 week total makeover plan
- Connect with Simone:
- Check out Onnit and their optimal performance products. Use the code “greatness” to get 10% off your next order:
- Music Credit: Toki by Big Sandz
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If you enjoyed this episode take a moment to share it with your friends on Twitter and Facebook and leave a comment below.