Ramit Sethi on Building an Empire, Powerful Habits and The Art of Becoming The Best32 comments
Can you remember a defining moment in your life that led you to where you are now?
You know, the moment you knew your town stunted your growth so you moved to “the big city”. Or when you finally got sick and tired of working that corporate job and started your own business.
There are specific moments we experience that define and direct our thoughts and actions throughout the rest of our life.
I’m fascinated by these moments. They show me why someone is successful and living their dreams and why others aren’t.
On this weeks episode of the School of Greatness I dive into those defining moments of our next guest who is a New York Times best selling author and serial entrepreneur. During the episode he reveals how he built his empire, what you can do to build powerful habits in your business and life, and the art of becoming the best at everything you do.
Welcome to episode number 75 with the mind behind I Will Teach You to Be Rich, Ramit Sethi.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Ramit’s debt reduction process helped me get out of debt
- About Ramit’s love for systems (and why you need them in your life)
- How his passion for learning about money and psychology came from a big loss
- The guilty pleasures and hobbies that Ramit loved as a kid
- The power of the negative self talk Ramit inflicted on himself and how he reframed it for improvement
- Ramit’s perception on the biggest mistake people make when starting a business
- How to find amazing A players to grow you business team
- Ramit’s Powerful 21 Day Hiring Procedure
- The importance of discipline and clear expectations with great teams
- The important tool when marketing (I bet you can’t guess his answer)
- How challenges evolve as business grows
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Believe it or not, Ramit loves the Sweet Valley Twins series
- Pick up a copy of Ramit’s powerful book I Will Teach You To Be Rich
- Connect with Ramit:
- Music Credit: Feeling Good by Nina Simone (Remix by Bassnectar)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
I’m always fascinated when I connect with Ramit as he is one of the wisest men that I know, and I didn’t know about his make or break moments that he shared until now. In the comments section below, share with me one of your defining moments that you had growing up which led you to where you are now. Please share this on Facebook and Twitter to spread the word about Ramit and this powerful episode.
If you enjoyed this episode you may also like: