Noah Kagan: Genius Marketer On Why He Got Fired by Facebook and Made Millions Anyways70 comments
Imagine getting fired from a position that was about to write you a 150 million dollar check.
How would you feel knowing that one decision you made lost you all of that money?
Would you let it control you and be bitter for the rest of your life, or would you learn from it and make the most of the situation?
Our next guest on the School of Greatness did this a few times. First at Google, then at Facebook. What he did next to build multiple million dollar companies may shock you.
Welcome to episode 66 with AppSumo Sensei Noah Kagan.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Noah’s never before told stories of working in corporate
- How Noah quit corporate and created his own businesses
- A goal creation framework to achieve your dreams
- Why the growth of AppSumo led Noah to change everything
- G.E.B.Y. – What it is and how it helps to engineer a good day
- Gratitude and how to automate self-care
- Strategies for recreating past successes from within
- The painful, vulnerable story of Noah leaving Facebook
- What it was like working for Mark Zuckerberg in the early days
- Why Noah has a sideways Facebook profile pic
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- AndrewChen.co – Noah’s source for info on viral marketing
- SumoMe.com – Improving marketing for a billion people
- Noah is in love with MyBodyTutor.com
- Monthly1k.com – Work with Noah to build a side business
- Check out Noah’s work and Connect:
- Check out Onnit and their optimal performance products. Use the code “greatness” to get 10% off your next order:
- Music Credit: Rihanna Right Now (Big Sandz Remix)
Books Mentioned in this Episode:
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- The Score Will Take Care of It’s Self by Bill Walsh
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by
- Small Giants by Bo Burlingham
- The paradox of Choice by Barry Schwartz
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Noah is giving away 10 copies of Small Giants by Bo Burlingham to the 10 most interesting comments below that answer the following question:
What’s something great that you’re doing today?
Go ahead and leave a comment below on something great you are doing today (it can be whatever you want) and Noah will choose the top 10 soon.