Ever wonder what it feels like to be a lifestyle entrepreneur?
To wake up with a purpose.
Live with passion.
Express gratitude for each moment.
And love the business you work in, because it never feels like “work”.
Well, in today’s episode I sit down with a world class female lifestyle entrepreneur who shares her amazing journey growing a successful online business, despite having the odds stacked against her.
Thank you for tuning into Episode #28 with the lovely Leyla Naghizada.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Leyla and co-founders Mimi and Alex founded and then crushed it with Luxy Hair
- About the responsibility of caring for an audience
- The key to growing a 1 million person audience on YouTube
- The key to connecting deeply with people
- How to make excellent quality videos without a DSLR camera
- The successful mindset of “The World is a Mirror”
- Heartfelt tips on authenticity when making your videos
- To dare to dream
- What’s next in the world of Leyla
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Fan of the Week is Zach Even for this Instagram
- Check Luxy Hair
- Learn about Fitness with Leyla at Get Fit with Layla
- Explore her world at RealLeyla
- Follow her on Social Media:
- and if that’s not enough, follow her blog at Leyla’s Lifestyle
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Music Credit: For This Moment by Spag Heddy
What’s the biggest thing holding you back from living the life of your dreams, having it all, and getting what you want? Are you from a third world country? Don’t have the education? Don’t have a mentor? What’s keeping you from taking action and having it all? Post in the comments section below what you most enjoyed about Leyla’s story, and where you could step things up in your life to achieve your dreams.
If you haven’t left a review for the show yet, please leave one on iTunes here.