The Art of Creating Surreal Experiences with Summit Series Founder Elliott Bisnow0 comments
There are a few people in this world who are magic makers.
You know who I’m talking about.
The ones who make things happen that just seem out of this world.
I met one of them a few years back on a cruise ship, but it wasn’t an ordinary cruise.
It was the first ever Summit at Sea cruise and Elliott Bisnow was one of the founders who made it happen.
I still remember it as one of the highlights of my life.
I met some of the most incredible people on that ship, and the whole experience profoundly impacted me.
As the years have gone by, I’ve watched Elliott create more and more magic, especially with what Summit is creating at Powder Mountain in Utah.
So when we finally had the chance to sit down for a conversation on The School of Greatness, I couldn’t wait to get into his mind and learn how he comes up with these ideas.
Elliott is a true adventurer, and his results prove what’s possible when you believe in something that doesn’t exist yet.
If you’re a big dreamer, get excited to expand your mind as you listen to Episode 445 with Summit Series Founder Elliott Bisnow.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- Who is the most interesting person you’ve had come to your events? (24:35)
- Why did you buy a mountain in Utah? (29:09)
- What’s next after building a town? (41:42)
- What’s the best way to build relationships with highly influential people? (45:01)
- How do you manage all the relationships you have built? (47:57)
- What is it that you want people to know about you? (50:52)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Elliott’s first dream job and what he learned from it (7:28)
- Why he dropped out of college (8:39)
- How Summit Series first came about (12:45)
- How to get an A list influencer to speak at your event (21:28)
- The keys to creating a surreal event (21:17)
- The power of letting yourself dream big (35:02)
- Why it’s important to focus on “facts on the ground” (39:02)
- The value of spending time in wild nature (49:47)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Summit Series
- Harry Belafonte
- Greg Mauro
- Keith Ferrazzi
- Powder Mountain
- Blake Mycoskie
- Tim Ferriss
- Richard Branson
- The Game
- The Buried Life
- The 4-Hour Workweek
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull
- The Summit event in Los Angeles
- Check out Bench, bookkeeping done for you, and get 20% off your first 6 months at https://bench.co/greatness
- Get a free supply of 20 travel packs of Athletic Greens with your first order at http://athleticgreens.com/greatness
- Music Credit: Prismatic by Zythian
You may also like these episodes:
- How to Build a Millionaire’s Network with Keith Ferrazzi
- Master Social Skills and Confidence with Jordan Harbinger
- Elizabeth Gilbert on Creating Big Magic and Staying Grounded
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Which of Elliott’s stories inspired you the most?