Emotional intelligence is one of the most important ingredients for achieving greatness.
This is true with high performing athletes, championship coaches, and successful business executives.
In this episode we focus on cultivating the mindset that makes a powerful leader in the world. If you’ve always wanted to have it all… this is the episode that breaks down how to get everything out of life with health, wealth and relationships.
My guest is a leadership coach who I met just six months ago. The information he taught me (and the unique way I learned it) opened up a new way of applying what I’d know my entire life into daily practice. I’m so grateful to bring you the inspiring leadership motivator, Chris Lee.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Lessons from 27 Years of Emotional Intelligence Training
- The 97% of What Stops People From Achieving Their Goals
- The Role of Coaches in Emotional Intelligence
- How to Elevate your Way of BEING
- The Key Ingredients to Transformation
- Important Lessons about the Law of Attraction
- The Important Process to Creating Extraordinary Results
- The Secret Weapon when Approaching Failure
- Steps to Overcoming Breakdowns:
- Acknowledging the Breakdown
- Take Responsibility and Identify the Missing Link
- Forgive Yourself
- How Forgiveness Works
- Why Enrollment is Essential to Leadership and How to Cultivate it
- Be Inspired
- Create Intention
- Cultivate the Relationship
- Generate the Vision
- Make the Offer
- Call to Action
- Follow Up
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Mentioned in this Episode: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Connect with Chris Lee on Twitter and Facebook
- Music Credits: Shepard Moons by Enya & Burn (Robot Dentist Remix)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What came up for you during the Guided Visual Journey at the 35 minute mark? What did you see? How did your life look? What had you created in the next year? Share openly your thoughts and feelings about your vision, what you saw, and what you want to create for your life over the next year.