During that time he has been a part of some of the most successful book launches ever.
However, as he was achieving “success” he found himself in massive breakdown and had to dig his way out. On this episode of the the School of Greatness, our guest teaches us from personal experience, how to succeed in the new work world while letting go of all the stress and anxiety from the long work hours.
Welcome to episode fifty two with Charlie Hoehn.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What it was like working with Seth Godin, Tim Ferriss and others
- How they created a couple million dollars in a few days
- What it’s like to miss the “Happiness Play”
- How what didn’t fit became the driving force of the future
- The importance of play in the workplace
- How to build meaningful relationships
- Step-by-step strategies for building a guilt-free life
- The beautiful story behind the cover for Play it Away
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Play it Away by Charlie Hoehn (Get it on Gum Road)
- The Huffington Post article: What Success Looked Like
- Connect with Charlie Hoehn:
- Music Credit: Overflow by Vulpey
How are you currently feeling? Are you tired at the end of the day, drained, and feeling like you don’t want to work the next day? If so, you may need a dose of play in your life (or many doses). How much do you play each day and each week? Is it only on the weekends or do you allow yourself to play during the “work day” as well? Share your thoughts in the comments below.