Carl Paoli: The Key Success in CrossFit, Freestyle Movement, and Human Performance7 comments
A world class movement/ lifestyle coach joins us today on the The School of Greatness.
He does groundbreaking work with the fittest athletes on earth, helping improve mobility, economy of motion and to recover faster from injuries.
Not only is he an gymnastics expert, he also has an amazing insights into lifestyle, mindset and total body awareness. Please welcome, Carl Paoli.
The School of Greatness Podcast
“When I let go of who I am, I become who I might be” – Lao Tzu
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Carl turned a broken neck into an opportunity
- A specific plan for developing the habit of good posture
- To use long sitting intervals as a diagnostic tool for improving your body
- More about how to, “be conscious of who you are as a physical being”
- Tools to develop good early morning habits
- The key to the perfect CrossFit Ring Muscle Up
- A most important movement of all
- Plus much more…
I also found this awesome video of Carl with an audition video for Ultimate Ninja Warrior and the guy has some nice moves in here!
Photos From this Episode:
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- “You should never be reactive, you should be responsive” - Zig Ziggler
- Connect with Carl:
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Special thanks to the fans of the week:
- Music Credit: Release Me by Venemy ft. Alexandra
Did you enjoy the episode?
What was the biggest takeaway you had from Carl? Also, did you find yourself accepting the “sitting” challenge or was it harder than you thought to keep the position throughout the entire episode? If you enjoyed this conversation then please share this with your friends online. Thanks for all you do!