By popular demand, we’re finally bringing you round 2 of the Cadillac Confessions.
If you missed the first one, this is where I hop in my old school Cadillac El Dorado Biarritz and drive around my neighborhood while answering YOUR top questions.
Today I have my podcast editor Christine along for the ride reading the questions, and we took a drive through Beverly Hills’ famous Rodeo Drive.
Be sure to watch the video version of this episode to see the sights.
Would love to hear your feedback on this solo round of The School of Greatness in Episode 416!
The School of Greatness Podcast
Questions you ask:
- How do you inspire urgency (in sales) without lying in business? (0:16)
- What are the steps you can take to become self-aware? (1:39)
- How do you get back into a healthy lifestyle and habits after falling into a rut? (3:55)
- Should you move forward in a project that you’re not passionate about but you know will be successful? (5:29)
- How do you continue producing results if you suffer from depression? (6:25)
- How do you deliver value to your team and serve them? (9:24)
- How do you deal with people in your close circle who are unsupportive of your vision? (13:00)
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Music Credit: We Were Infinite by Inukshuk
You may also like these episodes:
- The Cadillac Confessions
- Q&A: The Most Impactful Lessons I’ve Learned So Far
- Q&A: On Focus, Routine, and Family
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Did I answer the question you submitted? Let me know in the comments!