The Ultimate Webinar Marketing Guide for entrepreneurs and small business owners has arrived.
Even better, it’s sponsored by the best webinar platform in the world- GoToWebinar.
I’m not going to lie, this book has some great strategies for anyone looking to get more leads, connect with their customers, and increase sales.
That’s why I called it The Ultimate Webinar Marketing Guide because it’s everything you need in one book to get you up and running with powerful webinars that help you grow your business.
Best part about it is you can grab it today and tomorrow (March 7th and 8th) for free over on the Amazon Kindle.
10 Reasons to Read This Book Today
- Webinars are the #1 way to increase sales (without having to spend a lot)
- Nothing converts better than a webinar (not even video)
- Nothing generates more qualified leads than webinars
- Webinars help you connect with your audience better than anything (except live events)
- When done right, webinars make you the champion of your community
- You can sell anything from webinars (products, services, software, live events, memberships, coaching, and more)
- Webinars help you connect with other thought leaders (even the biggest names in the world)
- You don’t have to be a great speaker or have any tech skills to be successful with webinars
- Webinars are extremely cost effective (even for the tightest start up)
- Many entrepreneurs and companies are making millions from webinars… it’s time you started!
Our sponsor at GoToWebinar has even decided to let you try them out absolutely free for the first 30 days. This is The Standard for webinar platforms and it’s the one I use in my business every single week.
Without their amazing platform, my businesses wouldn’t be as profitable. That’s how powerful their platform is and I can’t say enough great things about them.
Getting Started With Webinars
Here’s what I want you to do right now.
Download the book on Kindle. Read the first two chapters so you can see exactly what I’m talking about on how profitable webinars can be for anyone (even if you are terrified to speak, and have never done a webinar before).
Then, sign up for the free trial at GoToWebinar and set up your first webinar today.
Set the webinar for 7 days in the future. This will give you enough time to get through the rest of the book, start promoting using my marketing strategies, set up your slides, and get your first webinar under your belt.
It doesn’t have to be perfect… in fact, I want you to feel a little uncomfortable your first time around.
Get it out your system right now, so you can start to become a master on webinars in order to build your business.
Have you seen success with webinars before? If so, post your story/results in the comments section below. If you haven’t, then what is your biggest concern or fear with webinars?
I did a design cover contest for this book on Facebook. There were a ton of designs that people submitted and many that I loved. I chose the top 3 that I liked and showed them to my top marketing affiliates. From there, they chose the winner which is this design now by a bright young man Mark Macdonald. If you are looking for a book cover, or a wordpress designer, make sure to check out Mark’s portfolio here.