What a Musical Genius Can Teach You About Creativity and Chasing Your Dreams with CJ Baran7 comments
He opened up for Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus at age 16, and that was just the beginning.
Before he spent his 20th birthday he used MySpace to leverage a massive audience and turn it into a record deal. As a teenager he toured the country with major artists and even performed in the Macy’s Day Parade. To some, he achieved the height of fame and fortune. But something was missing…
His passion for production overshadows that stereotypical rockstar desire to be on the road performing for millions. Now that he’s found his niche, he’s creating legendary music and working with some of the worlds hottest artists.
This is the 74th episode and we’ve got my neighbor from across the hall to share his wisdom on the School of Greatness.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About CJ’s creative process
- The founding of Push Play and the amazing hair
- About how they got to number one on MySpace and how it led to signing with a record label
- The work ethic behind building a successful band
- How singing and working as a music producer works with a major label
- How to connect and work with your song writing and producing idols
- One of the most talented people CJ has worked with (and how they are so talented)
- CJ’s process for crafting a song from scratch
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Watch the Midnight Romeo music video; Push Play’s hit song
- Matt Squire – CJ’s Music Production Mentor
- Connect with CJ:
- Check out Onnit and their optimal performance products. Use the code “greatness” to get 10% off your next order:
- Create a profitable e-mail list this month with a free trial of Heyo
- Music Credit: Birds And The Bass by CJ Baran
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What’s the biggest thing you took away from this episode with CJ? Please share in the comments section below, and post this online for your friends to enjoy. Thanks for listening and if you enjoyed this episode you may also enjoy this one below: