Self Defense Strategies – Survive The Most Critical Moments of Your Life with Tim Larkin3 comments
She awoke atop her college bunk bed with a 250 pound rapist on top of her and the first thing she thought was, “He’s not close enough yet.”
Was she able to defend herself or not?
What happened next will blow you away.
This is the story our next guest on the School of Greatness shares with us. Not only this, but he also helps us shift our perception of violence from that of criminal activity to a tool that everyone should know about in order to protect themselves in any harmful situation.
Thanks so much for joining us on this ninety fourth episode with Tim Larkin.
The School of Greatness Podcast
“Violence is rarely the answer, but when it is the answer, it’s the only answer.” Click to Tweet
In This Episode, You Will Discover:
- What the universality in humans is that doesn’t require that we are bigger, faster and stronger
- About the division in the self defense industry
- Examples of women effectively defending themselves
“There is nothing to learn from a victim’s perspective.” Click to Tweet
- How Tim Larkin learns from interviewing people in prison
- How to train your brain to associate with the winning side of violence
- The purpose of Target Focus Training and how it works
“Violence is merely a tool; how it’s used is whether it’s good or bad.” Click to Tweet
- The role of sports injury data in identifying violence prone areas
- How Tim thrived in the Navy SEALs despite a life threatening injury
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Learn more about Tim Larkin’s system at Target Focus Training
- Learn more about Tim Larkin on his personal website
- Pick up a copy of Tim’s book Survive the Unthinkable
- Music Credit: Sleepless Nights by West District
“If we had to be bigger, faster, stronger as a species, we wouldn’t be alive.” Click to Tweet
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Enrollment for the School of Greatness Academy closes Oct 1! This is my six-month mastermind that will change your life and business. If you have what it takes, apply today! I want to see you make something great. 🙂
“The story is only useful before the act of violence or after the act of violence.” Click to Tweet