If you can learn to create visual poetry, you can get anyone to believe in your brand and buy what you are selling.
This is what travel and lifestyle photographer, Nick Onken, has mastered while capturing images of celebrities, major brands and beautiful moments in more than 60 countries through his unique style of powerful photography.
Step into your artistic greatness in the 34th episode with Nick Onken.
The School of Greatness Podcast
“100% is possible 100% of the time” - Nick Onken
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Nick Went From Graphic Design to World Class Photographer
- The Biggest Lessons from Traveling Around 60 Countries
- Deciding on a Subject Matter that Evokes Massive Response
- About Branding on a Subconscious Level
- What Makes a Powerful Photographer
- The Art versus Commerce Dilemma
- Why Evoking the Dreams of Clients is the Key to Success
- Exactly what a Life Baller is
- The Biggest Thing that Holds Back Creative Entrepreneurs
- Managing the Ebb and Flow of Freelancing Lifestyle
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Learn or give back to Nick’s non-profit, Pencils of Promise
- Sponsor Onnit and Products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Pick up a copy of Nick’s Travel Photography Book
- Learn more about Nick: | Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram |
Did you enjoy the podcast?
“When you have the vision of the end goal then you’ll do all those things; you’ll figure out what it takes to get there.”
Like what you heard? Leave your thoughts on how important visual poetry (or powerful branding) means to you. Do you respond well to this type of branding? If so, are you applying this in your own business? If not, what keeps holding you back from stepping into your greatness in all areas of your life?