Here’s a question for you:
Have you ever stayed up past 2 am and had one of the most memorable and fun nights of your life?
My friend and human behavior scientist Jon Levy has a theory about this.
In fact, he just wrote a book about it.
Jon has spent his career (and personal life as an adult) studying and experimenting with what creates connection and adventure between humans.
This has led him all over the world with countless stories of the crazy situations he has gotten into.
But there’s more than just good stories behind his work.
He has also turned his discoveries into a powerful platform for high-profile personalities to connect and make new relationships through his famous Influencers dinners.
When Jon and I met up to discuss his new book on The School of Greatness, what we really ended up talking about was the value of going outside your comfort zone.
Here’s to late nights and epic adventures with Jon Levy in Episode 385.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- What would you say your superpower is? (5:06)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The difference between being productive and being exciting (1:45)
- What the Ben Franklin effect is and how it works (6:51)
- How the mis-attribution of arousal creates bonds (9:25)
- The definition of adventure (11:01)
- The story of Jon almost getting killed at the Running of the Bulls (16:30)
- The four stages of adventure (28:37)
- Why it’s important to end your adventure with style (37:01)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Check out DesignCrowd to get bids on your perfect custom design at http://www.designcrowd.com/greatness
- Get your first month free of quality razors delivered to your door athttp://dollarshaveclub.com/greatness
JOIN ME SEPT 29 – OCT 1 FOR THE SUMMIT OF GREATNESS!! REGISTER HERE
- Music Credit: Galaxy by R&W
You may also like these episodes:
- How to Build a Millionaire’s Network with Keith Ferrazzi
- The Art and Science of Body Language, Charisma, and Influence
- Leverage Your Strengths to Fascinate Your Audience with Sally Hogshead
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What adventure are you ready to try after listening to Jon?