I recently spent 5 months through an intensive study on leadership and understanding emotional intelligence.
What I learned about the way I’ve been beating myself up emotionally my entire life astounded me. The tools I learned on how to overcome emotional injuries have not only given me complete freedom, but set me up to win in all areas of my life.
It’s truly one of the best things I’ve ever done for myself – learning the tools for living a fulfilled life under any emotional stress or breakdown.
This week on the School of Greatness I go in-depth with a leader in research on the effects of emotional damage.
He is a licensed psychologist, speaker and author. He provides a definitive guide to healing from emotional injury. Please welcome the author of Emotional First Aid, Dr. Guy Winch.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The Value of Treating of Emotional Injuries
- About the Seven Main Psychological Injuries:
- Loss and Trauma
- Low Self Esteem
- The Health Effects of Ignoring Psychological Injuries
- How to Support a Friend or Lover Suffering from Emotional Injuries
- The Secret To Empowering Apologies
- About Rumination – Identify it and Beat it
- That Failure is the Map to Future Success
- To Understand and Improve Self Esteem
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Check out Emotional First Aid by Dr. Guy Winch
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Connect with Dr. Guy Winch: Website | Twitter
- Music Credit: Full Potential by Vosger
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Of these seven main psychological injuries which ones do you see the most for yourself? In the comments section below, please share what you find most interesting on how to treat these injuries and share with your friends on Facebook and Twitter if you enjoyed this.