Derek Halpern: Simple (Yet Powerful) Strategies To Rapidly Grow Your Online Business21 comments
Want to live the ultimate lifestyle, work from anywhere, and be the main authority in your industry?
Look no further than the master of online psychology, Derek Halpern, for your answers.
Those who want to “live the dream” have a hard time doing it when they are broke. You may not like it, but financial freedom is something almost every entrepreneur is looking for.
But theres more than meets the eye than just setting up a good marketing campaign, crunching numbers, and building a solid team. It’s about the “Social Triggers” that REALLY differentiate you from your competitors, and Derek is the king of teaching others how to do this online.
Get out your pencil and paper while you’re listening to this episode because it is packet full of actionable, common sense strategies that anyone can implement. This is episode 39 with founder of Social Triggers, Derek Halpern.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How a Passion for Poker Fuels a Love for Psychology
- The 3 Strategies he Used to Get Millions of Visitors to his site
- Realizing and Managing Perception
- How Derek Built Social Triggers by Engineering Perception
- To Understand the Core of Effective Content Marketing
- How To Approach Sales with Confidence
- The Most Important Step to Getting Your Content Shared
- How to Increase your Lead Generation
- The Best Way to Get People to Your Website
- Managing Perceptions, Creating Content, Promoting Content
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Learn more about Pencils of Promise
- Check out Chapter 4 of My Life in Advertising by Claude Hopkins
- Advertising Secrets of the Written Word by Joseph Sugarman
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Check out the School of Greatness Academny
- Connect with Derek Halpern
- Music Credit: Another One by Louis the Child
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What’s the biggest take away you received from this episode? Leave your response in the comments section below.