Increase Your IQ, Lose 100 Pounds and Add Years to Your Life on Less Sleep with Dave Asprey19 comments
If you sleep less and eat more, you would never expect to lose weight, right?
That’s exactly what happened to Dave Asprey when he started experimenting with biohacking.
Today on Episode 92 of The School of Greatness we discuss how he lost 100 pounds without counting calories or excessive exercise, upgraded his brain by 20 IQ points, and spent 15 years and $300K to lower his biological age.
The School of Greatness Podcast
“If you want to be low-energy, eat a low-calorie diet.” – Dave Asprey (Click to Tweet)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Dave made $6 million and lost it all while in his twenties in Silicon Valley
- Why he got into anti-aging in the first place
- What happened when he lived on 5 hours of sleep per night for 2 years (while eating 4000 – 4500 calories per day) – hint: he lost weight
“If you want to be a high performer, these are things that don’t have a place in your kitchen.” – Dave Asprey (Click to Tweet)
- How I felt drinking Bulletproof Coffee for the first time (as a non-coffee drinker)
- How the Bulletproof Diet differs from the Paleo diet
- Why eating less protein contributes to anti-aging
- What are “Kryptonite” foods?
- Plus much more…
“The goal of life is not to accumulate power, but to radiate it.” – Henry Miller
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Learn how to make Bulletproof Coffee from the man himself
- Buy Bulletproof products here
- Pre-order Dave’s new book The Bulletproof Diet: Lose up to a Pound a Day, Reclaim Energy and Focus, Upgrade Your Life
- Then email your receipt to email@example.com to receive your extra bonuses!
- Download his new app Bulletproof Food Sense
- Listen to Dave’s Podcast Bulletproof Radio
- Connect with Dave:
- Music Credit: Revival by Felxprod
“If I don’t feel like I’m helping people, I don’t feel like I’m having a good day.” – Dave Asprey (Click to Tweet)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What’s the biggest takeaway you got from this episode? Please share it in the comments section below and follow Dave on social media! He is constantly posting cutting edge research and insight into biohacking and optimizing your life and health. Also, if you are looking for ways to grow your business online, make sure to dive in and apply to the School of Greatness Academy. Sessions start soon and we are almost full for enrollments!