Aubrey Marcus: How to Build a Multi-Million Dollar Business with Passion and Authenticity10 comments
What does it take to achieve optimal human potential?
This is a quest I’ve been on since childhood; seeking greatness in sports, business and life.
It has been the obsession of my next guest, and he has built a multi-million dollar fitness and nutrition empire over the past few years providing the best products on the market for those seeking to maximize their mental and physical performance.
He’s a leader in his industry (and a fun workout training partner I might add).
Thank you for tuning in to episode thirty five with Aubrey Marcus.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The Secret Weapon Accounting for 92% of Sales for Onnit
- The early failures and successes while starting Onnit
- The Joe Rogan Experience podcast and getting sold out in 36 hours
- How he managed rapid growth as a physical product business
- The secret to Alpha Brain’s massive success
- About traditional medicine and it’s effects
- How Product Development Works at Onnit
- Why Authenticity is the New Powerful Force in Marketing
- About Adam Corolla, Joey Diaz and Steve Austin’s Onnit success
- The Important Benefits of an Excellent Company Culture
- What Drove Aubrey to seek greatness in all walks of life
“I was once troubled by the many paths that lay before me so I decided to be admirable at everything” - Cyrano De Bergerac
- Advice for the Struggling in search of Direction
- How Aubrey Overcomes Negativity
- About his dreams for the future
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Join the movement an follow Lewis on SoundCloud
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Connect with the Warrior Poet, Aubrey Marcus:
- Music Credit: Away by Michael Herrera (Just A Gent Remix)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What’s the biggest thing you learned in this episode? Are you doing everything humanly possible to optimize your body and mind for peak performance? Are you leveraging podcasting as a new avenue to promote and grow your business? Please post your thoughts in the comments section below and share this with your friends on Twitter or Facebook if you enjoyed it.