I’ve been getting the same question a lot from you guys, so I took a minute to record a quick solo round episode to answer it.
The question is:
How do I get mainstream press and eyes on my brand?
It’s one I’ve been working on for years, and I can’t overestimate the importance of it to build your business.
So many doors have opened to me since I really invested in getting mainstream press and influencers to notice me. It’s worth it!
I kept this episode straight forward and to the point, so take notes and let me know if you found it helpful!
Here are my best tips for going mainstream with your brand on Episode 421 of The School of Greatness.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
6 Ways to Go Mainstream with Your Brand
- Write a bestselling or noteworthy book
- Improve your design
- Surround yourself with influencers in your industry
- Do what the celebrities do
- Do something outstanding
- Get mainstream press
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Check out Organifi, my favorite healthy green juice mix, and get 20% off when you use the code “lewis”
- Music Credit: Mosu by Hubba & Amanu
You may also like these episodes:
- Q&A: On Love, Personal Branding, Ego, and More
- How to Promote Yourself and Become the Brand That Others Talk About
- Marc Ecko: How to Build a Memorable Brand Like a Billionaire
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Which one of these six are you already doing? Which one are you going to do now?