How to Escape Fear, Defend an Attack and Turn Your Mind Into a Powerful Weapon7 comments
Learning to master oneself and achieve greatness has often been the domain of martial artists.
These great warriors develop skills in maximizing their potential and managing their fears. This week on the The School of Greatness we have a modern day warrior on to teach the mindset improvements one learns when studying self defense.
He has been featured on the covers of martial art magazines all over the world and he owns and operates a number of different business which teach people about bio-tactics, mindset and self defense. Please welcome the modern day warrior, Tony Blauer.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- “Be nice to everyone but have a plan to kill them.” -The Marines
- Why his martial arts program transcends traditional boarders
- How to develop the understanding that your “Mind Navigates the Body“
- About S.P.E.A.R.
Spontaneous Protection Enabling an Accelerated Response
- Why the emotional element is everything
- Toolboxes for success that make up the interconnected tactical trinity
Emotional | Psychological | Physical
- How to identify and manage PTSD | PreTraumatic Stress Disorder
- Tools for Recognizing and Escaping the F.E.A.R. Loop
- The Value of Building Necessary Unconscious Concern
- Why Tony Blauer deals with fear differently than you
- To understand your flinch reaction
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Watch Tony Blauer’s Cycles of Behavior Speech
- For Law Enforcement/Military check out the Bio-Tactical Website
- To Augment your Fitness Education go to CrossFit Specialty Courses
- Connect with Tony Blauer on social media:
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Fan of the Week: JenSueLee for her Instagram
- Music Credit: For You by Killabyte
What did you take away?
What information did you take away from the podcast that you will implement in your life or business? Please share the number 1 point in the comments section below.