Bringing back the Q&A format today since it’s been a little bit.
I got great questions from you on Facebook – thank you! – and they seemed to focus on finding the work you are best suited to, what to do when that changes, and how to work with people.
I love talking about all those things, so I gave you my best insight.
Also, you asked me about my goals for next year 🙂
I’m saving the big announcements for a dedicated episode soon, but let’s just say I’m getting back to dreaming big now that the book is a #2 NYT best seller.
Excited to answer your questions in Episode 264 on The School of Greatness.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- How do you push through the day when you’re exhausted and still need to be around your fans?
- What was your most fulfilling moment of 2015?
- What’s your biggest goal for 2016?
- What keeps you motivated when you don’t see the results you want?
- What does your daily routine look like?
- What would you say to someone who loves what they do at work but isn’t super great at it?
- What is your advice for team building when part of the team is remote?
- What has helped you the most with overcoming fears of having both love and business success?
- What would you do if you achieved your dream after years of hard work, hustle, and heartbreak only to realize it wasn’t your dream anymore?
- What types of personal development books do you read?
- Who do you look up to for motivation?
- What is your definition of greatness?
- Are more entrepreneurs targeting fitness professionals because it’s that time of year or because that industry is booming?
- What methods or tools do you use to maximize your time and be the most productive during the day?
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)
- Chalene Johnson
- Tony Robbins
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated)
- Check out Trim and their awesome shirts for fit men. Use the code greatness20 to get 20% off your next order:
HAVE YOU READ THE SCHOOL OF GREATNESS BOOK YET? ORDER A COPY AT HTTP://GREATNESSBOOK.COM
- Music Credit: Feel Good by Disfigure
Did you enjoy the podcast?
We’ve been climbing the rankings in iTunes thanks to awesome listeners like you! Would love a review if you haven’t left one yet 🙂
let us know your thoughts