Ever wonder what the hidden power of words is?
My next guest would cringe at the sight of the grammar on this blog as I often confuse “Whom with Who”, and “Affect with Effect.”
For me, it’s always been about the passion behind my words, not the grammar or structure (that may also be my cop out since I almost flunked English in high school).
The magic of words, however, happens when we learn to use the correct grammar coupled with passion… that’s when the real inspiration happens in creating a visual story and powerful emotions with the readers.
In this episode I sit down with the Grammar Girl herself to talk about the power of words and her extremely successful podcasting career. Welcome to the 33rd episode of The School of Greatness with Mignon Fogarty.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- On the Growth of Podcasting and Who’s Joining the Mix
- How Mignon Started Podcasting and Grew her Podcasting Network
- How Short Attention Spans are the Key to Her Success
- Dissecting Grammar Girls Massive Success
- The Most Important Aspects of a Successful Podcast
- Helpful Grammar Tips – Of Course!
- What Mignon Considers the Most Powerful Word
- A Deeper Understanding of the Hidden Power of Words
- How to Select Words that Invite Action
- How to Increase One’s Vocabulary Without Slaving Away
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Yes!: 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Persuasive by Noah Goldstein
- If I Owned the Zoo by Dr. Seuss
- She Used Game Salad To Develop Her Own Application, Grammar Pop
- Connect with Mignon “Grammar Girl” Fogarty:
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Music Credits: Home by Jarvis ft. Ivy Jayne (RoughMath Remix)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What’s the biggest thing you took away from Mignon’s thoughts on the power of words? Share your thoughts in the comments section below. (side note, Mignon, if you read this entire post please be kind with your red pen 🙂