One of the fun parts of The School of Greatness hitting year two (and over 200 episodes) is that I get to have repeat guests on the show.
This is fun for me because I already know the guests, but it’s also cool because a lot has happened with these guests in the past year or two since their last episode on the show.
Such is the case with today’s repeat guest Drew Canole.
Drew was actually one of the first episodes on the School of Greatness, and I loved what we talked about.
But in the following 2 years, Drew’s business went up and then down and then UP, which is a story we get into in this episode.
He is one of the most present, grounded, loving men I know and it was awesome to continue our conversation from last time around health, particularly juicing, and the incredible transformation he has created in his own health and thousands of others.
Since Drew has experienced the ups and downs in health and business, I knew he also had a lot of experience with stress.
So I asked him what his best tips are for relieving stress on a daily basis. He gave me seven because he’s a champ.
Listen closely and notice the overall mindset Drew approaches health and success with. You’ll be glad you did in Episode 224 with Drew Canole.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
“Every diet works; what doesn’t work is not being consistent.”
Some questions I ask:
- Why is green juice one of the most powerful things you can use to change your health?
- How can you figure out the optimal amount to eat for your body?
- How does someone stay consistent with their diet?
- What do you do every morning to set yourself up to win for the rest of the day?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The story of how Drew went from over 20% body fat to less than 7% in 90 days
- Your whole gut ecology changes every 20 minutes
- How Drew turned his business around from failing to thriving in one year
- Drew’s favorite juice recipe: ginger, dandelion greens, lemon, swiss chard, kale
- Best Ways to Relieve Stress Daily:
- Focus on the present
- Make a list of only the most important things you need to do (and make sure you’re inspired to do them)
- Clean up your diet – cut out processed food
- Exercise 20 – 30 minutes in the morning
- Focus on your breathing
- Eye muscle exercises (pencil push up drills)
- Human connection (hug someone)
- Why it’s important to create a morning ritual that you look forward to
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- FitLifeTV – 6 million unique visits per month
- Natalie Jill Fitness
- Organifi (my fave green juice mix)
- FOLLOW DREW
TEXT “GREATNESS” TO 33444 TO GET ADDED TO THE EARLY BIRD BOOK PREVIEW LIST! (OR VISIT HTTP://GREATNESSBOOK.COM)
- Music Credit: radasK – Daydream by Clown
You may also like these episodes:
- Drew Canole: How to Transform Your Body and Increase Mental Performance
- Increase Your Energy, Reverse Disease, and Lose Weight by Eating Plants with Rich Roll
- Eating Raw and Living Your Passion with Fully Raw Kristina
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What is your why? Post a video on social media and tag me and Drew or use these hashtags #whydentity #whyvision
let us know your thoughts