Some really cool things have come from The School of Greatness.
And I’m not just talking about the book. 🙂
I’ve met incredible people, learned life-changing lessons, and connected with all of you amazing listeners.
I’ve heard your stories of how the guests on the show have changed your life, inspired you to launch your dream business, and regain your health.
I’ve been amazed at how much the reach of the podcast has grown, across the world, and how loyal the listeners are.
But I couldn’t have guessed that from a single episode, someone would launch a company and make $1 million in sales in the first year.
Who did that?
None other than brilliant entrepreneur and NYT best-selling author Tucker Max.
If you’ve been digging through the old episodes of the show, you may remember him from Episode 78 talking about how to market a bestseller.
During that episode, he mentioned a business idea he’d been toying around with for people who wanted to write a book on their expertise, but didn’t have the time or skills.
It turns out, there was big demand for that business. And because of Tucker mentioning it on the show, a company was born.
Tucker is back to tell the whole story, where his company is now, and what is possible if you want to write a book in Episode 227.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- What is the key to selling millions of books?
- Who are the best people to write non-fiction books right now?
- Is it worth writing a book even if it barely sells?
- What is the best route for a person to take today to sell a book?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The story of how Tucker built a company that has done $1 million in sales in one year after coming on my podcast last time
- Why it’s so beneficial for consultants & entrepreneurs to write books (and what it does to their business)
- Why it’s okay to self-publish as long as it doesn’t LOOK like it was self-published
- Tucker’s steps to starting your book outline
- Why shorter books get read and engaged with more than longer books
- The reasons you should never skimp on your book cover design
- The psychology behind your photo and the bio on your book
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Book in a Box
- James Altucher
- Ryan Holiday
- The Book In A Box Method: The New Way to Quickly and Easily Write Your Book (Even If You’re Not a Writer)
- 99 Designs
- Book Baby
- Buck Books
- FOLLOW TUCKER
- Check out Onnit and their optimal performance products. Use the code “greatness” to get 10% off your next order:
TEXT “GREATNESS” TO 33444 TO GET ADDED TO THE EARLY BIRD BOOK PREVIEW LIST! (OR VISIT HTTP://GREATNESSBOOK.COM)
- Music Credit: Making some dubstep by ExclusiveID
You may also like these episodes:
- The Ultimate Guide to Book Marketing (and Selling Thousands of Books Yourself with Tucker Max)
- Tucker Max on Relationships, Fear of Monogamy and How to Shift from a Destructive Habit
- How to Write a Book (Part 1)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What do you want to write a book about? Leave a comment!