Sometimes I bring spiritual leaders on The School of Greatness and they always blow my mind.
No matter what your spiritual beliefs are, I believe there is so much to learn from asking the big questions about life.
So when I got the chance to sit down with Marianne Williamson, I was really excited – even though what we talked about was suffering, pain, and trials.
So why was I excited?
Marianne is an incredible author, speaker, and spiritual leader who has written many bestselling books on topics like relationships, faith, miracles, and mindfulness.
Her newest book, however, is all about how to find value and progress in tough times.
So pretty much everyone on the planet can relate.
I absolutely loved what we discussed, and Marianne was so generous in sharing her wisdom and candor.
This is an episode I feel like you’ll want to share with the people you care about.
I invite you to listen in and think about suffering in a new way in Episode 347.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- What was the biggest lesson you learned in running for Congress? (0:45)
- What’s the difference between suffering and pain? (11:49)
- Is the only way to experience growth through pain and suffering? (14:32)
- How do you focus everyday on letting go of struggle? (30:07)
- Why do we try to get our parent’s approval? (39:11)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How we have medicalized sadness in our society (and the consequences of that) (4:02)
- Where the culture of depression came from (9:50)
- Why forgiveness is so important for bringing abundance into your life (26:16)
- How we should build ourselves up like we build up our kids (36:07)
- How to get your self-respect back (37:15)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Check out DesignCrowd to get bids on your perfect custom design at http://www.designcrowd.com/greatness
- Check out Organifi, my favorite healthy green juice mix, and get 20% off when you use the code “lewis”
JOIN ME IN MY BRAND NEW PREMIER PROGRAM, LEGACY, TO CREATE YOUR LASTING IMPACT ON THE WORLD
JOIN ME IN OCTOBER FOR THE SUMMIT OF GREATNESS!! REGISTER HERE
- Music Credit: Force by Alan Walker
You may also like these episodes:
- Why Anger, Guilt, and Fear Cultivate Success (and The Art of Emotional Agility)
- Tim Storey on Overcoming Huge Obstacles Through Big Belief
- Rob Bell on Life’s Meaning and Interpreting Faith
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Wow, Marianne is such a well of wisdom and light. What did you learn from her today?