I’ve been really looking forward to sharing this episode on The School of Greatness with you for months.
I recorded it back in July when Jonathan Fields and I were both speaking at World Domination Summit in Portland, OR.
But our friendship goes way back.
Jonathan is one of the first real friends and mentors I made when I was getting into blogging and online business back in the day.
He’s been the trusted confidant I’ve turned to several times for business and personal advice through the years.
And you may recognize his voice from Episode 61, when he facilitated me opening up about my childhood trauma.
Beyond all of that, Jonathan is a brilliant author, entrepreneur, coach, and family man who knows a thing or two about living a good life.
So I’m excited to dive into what actually makes up a good life in Episode 394 with Jonathan Fields.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- How did you build community at your yoga studio? (14:31)
- What are the 3 buckets of living a good life? (17:49)
- What are some good ways to get to know yourself? (32:45)
- Why are we wired to always want more? (39:10)
- Where do you think our suffering comes from? (44:09)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What it was like to launch a yoga studio the day before 9/11 in NYC (7:01)
- Why Jonathan went from lawyer to personal trainer early on in his career (11:20)
- Why people are seeking belonging so deeply right now (13:30)
- The value of choosing which metrics to focus on in your business (16:50)
- Why you have to know yourself well in order to be fulfilled (21:10)
- The big differences between in person relationships and digital relationships (27:30)
- How to avoid “reactive life syndrome” (43:46)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- How to Live a Good Life
- Milton Glaser
- Get your first month free of quality razors delivered to your door at http://dollarshaveclub.com/greatness
- Music Credit: Adventures by A Himitsu
You may also like these episodes:
- The 10 Success Principles to Create an Abundant Life with Jack Canfield
- Tony Robbins’ Key to Success, Wealth and Fulfillment
- How to Discover Your Purpose in Business and Life with Chris Guillebeau
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Which of the good life buckets are you full of? Which are empty?